Got questions? I have answers!
1. Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Yes, Heidi & Hope Pet Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. I am also certified in Pet First Aid and CPR. If you would like to see documentation, I'd be happy to provide that to you.
2. How many years of experience with animals do you have?
I have 10 years of experience in veterinary care and pet sitting care. You can read more about my experience, expertise, and background on my About Me page by clicking here.
3. Do you offer any services in your home?
No, all of my services are offered in the comfort of your own pet's home. This helps to keep your pets' stress levels down while you're away because they will be in the comfort of their own environment (i.e. familiar smells, routines, etc.).
4. Do you care for exotic animals?
Yes! I have experience working with exotic pets, small mammals, birds, and farm animals!
5. What if my pet needed to be taken to the vet while I’m away?
Should anything happen to your pet while in my care, I will attempt to contact you and take your pet to the your vet OR to the nearest vet/emergency vet if the one provided is not available. You will be responsible for payment as the owner.
6. How do I get started? How can I book a service?
Great question! I have the whole booking process outlined for you on my Booking Process page, here.